I am incredibly proud to be standing on a fully costed manifesto that will bring in real change for Bedford and Kempston, and indeed this country. I believe in transparency and our manifesto shows what we will invest in and how we will pay for it. I'm particularly pleased with our offer of:
1. 15,000 more frontline police officers, ensuring that you have a real police presence on your street. That's 2000 more than the Tories are pledging.
2. More funding for our NHS.
3. More funding for social care.
4. A green industrial revolution creating thousands of green jobs.
5. A public vote on any Brexit deal with an option to remain.
-Mohammad Yasin, Labour Candidate for Bedford & Kempston